Tips for Xactimate Training success:
- Be sure to have Xactimate loaded prior to watching the webinar. Looking for the FREE demo? Click Here
- If possible, use 2 monitors. 1 for Viewing and 1 for Xactimate. This is not mandatory, but it makes the process go a lot smoother.
- Watch me first, then rewind and try it yourself. Follow along with me after you have seen and heard the process.
- Eliminate all distractions. Turn that ringer off, turn your email program off. Focus on the subject at hand. It will go quicker than you expect.
- Once you pass the exam (and you WILL, I guarantee it), come back and watch again - practice the techniques shown here. Becoming Certified is awesome, and will certainly help you in your career. But proficiency is king when you're in the field. Master this webinar. You have 30 days to see it over and over. You might as well use that time to better yourself and boost your efficiency!
- Enjoy the moment. You're now in a much smaller group of certified users.
- Email me to brag about passing. I love hearing the success of my students. email@example.com
- Continue learning - be open to new techniques. The software changes every year. Things we can't do now will certainly be possible in the next version. Embrace those changes to stay ahead of the pack!
(5-8 assume you are going through the Certification process)
How it works (for those getting Xactimate Certified):
- Watch the webinar and follow along- Sketching and Estimating while I go through it with you - click by click.
- Review your estimate. Make sure our figures line up. If not, check to see what is different (most common problems are related to combining rooms -OR- opening deductions)
- Go to www.xactware.com, hover over Training, go down to Certifications and click.
- Purchase your Certification exam
- Sketch and Estimate Xactware's estimate
- Take the exam
- Pass the exam and save your certificate
- Email the certificate to all potential employers. Let them know you're more qualified than the competition.